Services to Festival-Goers
To make your visit to the Francos enjoyable and safe, first aid teams will be on site during opening hours.
A first aid station will also be available to festival-goers. It is located at the following area:
- On the corner of Jeanne-Mance Street and Président-Kennedy Avenue (open from 5 p.m. to midnight)
The first aid station is located in the following area: map of the site.
Lost & found
If you have lost any personal belongings during your visit to the Francos, please contact us at 514 288-1971.
The Info-Francos booth is open from 5 p.m. to midnight every day during the event. Here are the main services offered:
- Information on all festival activities
- General tourism information on the Quartier des spectacles and downtown Montréal
- Daily program updates
- Lost & found
- Finding lost people / Assistance to lost people
- Comments and suggestions box for festival-goers
The information booth can be found at the following location map of the stages
Desjardins bike parking lots
Two parking lots, which can accommodate over 300 bikes and skateboards, are available free of charge:
- On the corner of Ontario Street and Clark Sreets (skateboard parking)
- On the corner of Président-Kennedy Avenue and Jeanne-Mance Street
The bike and skateboard parking lots are open from 5 p.m. to midnight throughout Francos. To use them, you need to fill out a form and provide proof of identity (a valid driver’s licence or health insurance card). On-site staff will be pleased to answer your questions, and can provide a repair kit. However, you willneed to bring your own lock.
Bike parking is clearly identified on the stage map.