Services to Festival-Goers
To make your visit to the Francos enjoyable and safe, first aid teams will be on site during opening hours, and a first aid station will be available to festivalgoers.
The first aid stations is located in the following areas:
- Jeanne-Mance Street and Président-Kennedy Street (open 5 p.m. to midnight)
The first aid station is located in the following area: map of the site.
Lost & found
If you have lost any personal belongings during your visit to the Francos, do not hesitate to contact us at 514 288-1971..
The Info-Francos booth is open from 5 p.m. to midnight every day during the event. Here are the main services offered:
- Information on all festival activities
- General tourism information on the Quartier des Spectacles and downtown Montréal
- Daily programming updates
- Lost & found
- Finding lost ones / Assistance to lost ones
- Comment and suggestion box for festival goers
The information kiosk can be found in the following location map of the stages
Desjardins Bicycle parking
A parking lot for more than 250 bikes and skateboards is available free of charge:
- Ontario Street, at the corner of Clark
The bicycle parking area is open from 5 p.m. to midnight for the duration of the Francos. To access the parking lot, simply fill out a form and provide proof of identity (a valid driver’s licence or health insurance card). On-site staff will be pleased to answer your questions, and a repair kit is also available. Cyclists using this parking area must provide their own locks.
The festival will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged objects. This service is offered thanks to the collaboration of Desjardins.
Bicycle parking area are clearly identified on the map of the stages.