A policy has been developed to ensure that persons with special needs have easier access to the Francos site for outdoor shows. We’re proud to offer installations adapted to mobility-impaired persons.
Reservations are made by phone with the Info-Francos number at 514 492-1775 / 1 855 219-0576.
Reservations end at 6 p.m. on the evening of the show.
Reserved area, scène Bell - Place des Festivals: Available for the 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. shows. There are 12 seats available in addition to 12 seats for companions. It is possible to reserve your seat starting from 11 a.m. two days before the desired show, at (514) 876-8989 or at 1 888 444-9114.
How to book:
- Reservations for seats in the area for people with reduced mobility are made via the Info-Francos telephone line starting at 11 a.m. at 514 492-1775 / 1 855 219-0576.
- We take reservations 2 days prior to the show. In case of cancellation, please notify an Info-Francos agent so that the reserved seats can be reassigned.
- We accept one reservation per person, including the companion. Maximum one reservation per call. There are a total of 12 wheelchair spaces and 12 chairs for companions (1 companion per person).
- Maximum of three reservations for the duration of the festival (After the 3rd reservation, your name is added to a recall list. This list allows us to contact you first if a seat is available on the day of the show at 3 p.m. You can always come to the venue and take advantage of the space if there is still room). - Inquiries left on voicemail will not be processed. Please make sure to speak to an attendant.
- Festival attendees must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show or their space may be reassigned.